<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1757287073264561665?origin\x3dhttp://ambiguous-soliloquy.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
A life more sweeter than painted pomp
A life more sweeter than painted pomp was posted on: Friday, 11 November 2011 @8:24:00 am | 0 love

This blog begins in a way to start afresh as I enter a new chapter of my life and also the documentation of my life as I seek to complete my 111 things to do in 1111 days.

Signing out of school yesterday I felt a lack of success of completion of what things have been achieved. Must have been all the years of underlying resentment that continued to fester like an old wound. But I'll miss it.

Labels: ,



About the girl
Desiree. 18. Australia.
As I stumble along the path that leads to a life with no regrets, I share my endeavors on this blog.

TWITTERTUMBLR

LISTS

111 Things to do in 1111 days

Affiliates

YOUR SWEET TOUCH

Buddies Buddies Buddies Buddies Buddies Buddies Buddies

Archive



OLDER »


Copyright ©. Layout by MochaFrappes.
Please view with Google Chrome. Materials: TFN & DRI Inspired by: Miu and Juliana All rights reserved 2011 - Infinite.