<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1757287073264561665?origin\x3dhttp://ambiguous-soliloquy.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Lights, Glowsticks, Fireworks
Lights, Glowsticks, Fireworks was posted on: Sunday, 13 November 2011 @10:03:00 am | 0 love

Yesterday was the concert and boy is there quite alot to talk about. So Amelia, Maria and I took the train to Sydney Olympic Park arriving at approximately 1:30. It was crowded. The concert opened gates at 5 but from 12-5 they had little stalls opened selling food, water and merchandise for the kpop festival and kpop. I don't know how I managed to do it, but the time spent loitering around was fairly speedy with some adventure to seek Subway -success by the way. When mychonny arrived, oh gosh mayhem. I think at least half of the people in the area rushed to him and he was mobbed within seconds. Apparently it got so bad that security had to take him to a private room so he wouldn't get hounded. lol. He was only here for Jessica.

Gates opened at around 5:30 and I lined up... for the wrong gate. Major fail so i had to reline up at the correct gate. Arriving at my seats I was shocked and dismayed. For gold tickets this was terrible. I paid $189 for tickets where i could barely see the stage and all I could see of the idols were their heads? Not impressed. Ended up looking at the screen most of the time which to me kind of felt not as real. Security wasn't either when half the people in gold stood up on their chairs continuously throughout the concert after telling them to get down...

When the first performance started the sky was still bright and the sun had yet to set. The mood hadn't been created and I was in some mood. Sorry Shinee but you just weren't for me that day. I don't remember the line ups so much but i loved every single performance with Dbsk and CN-Blue remaining the brightest in my memory. Smoke would continuously pour out and I was wondering for a moment, solved. It was to make pretty lasery lights and it did make it awesome... even though it was hard to see the screen.

I recieved a call halfway through Dbsk's performance-which was one of the last, and my dad told me to train it to Eastwood. What? I don't want to. However the parents and Chris were at a family friends house and yeah... Arriving at Lidcome I realised that if I wanted to go to Eastwood i had to change lines and all that fluff, so I called back and told them about the hassle. I missed two calls and when i finally heard the third one my dad was angry and worried. They told me, they were picking me up from Lidcome station and not to move. When I got in the car it was obvious that my dad was angry and my mum was frustrated too. It ended up in a little argument and went downhill from there.

Labels: , , , ,



About the girl
Desiree. 18. Australia.
As I stumble along the path that leads to a life with no regrets, I share my endeavors on this blog.

TWITTERTUMBLR

LISTS

111 Things to do in 1111 days

Affiliates

YOUR SWEET TOUCH

Buddies Buddies Buddies Buddies Buddies Buddies Buddies

Archive



« OLDER »


Copyright ©. Layout by MochaFrappes.
Please view with Google Chrome. Materials: TFN & DRI Inspired by: Miu and Juliana All rights reserved 2011 - Infinite.