No seriously this time, I am back for real.
No seriously this time, I am back for real. was posted on: Wednesday, 19 September 2012 @11:29:00 am |
0 love
★
It's been a long while. Once again and blogspot has changed. I've gotten my green p's, I have a new phone (which i forgot to mention in the last post) and maths is a royal pain in the butt at uni. I'm going to try and post more often whether it be something big or little. Btw, Oppa Gangnum Style! I had a beautiful amazing time back in the holidays between semester 1 and semester 2 in the Blue Mountains with seven other beautiful friends. It was just absolutely amazing.
Taken from
http://thequibblerx.blogspot.com.au/
with the lovely owner of Grandview Haus where we were staying at.
OH OH, and I have my first orientation day for prac next week. For those of you who don't know, I'm studying a degree that allows me to teach children from birth to twelve years old. This prac coming up will be the first prac where i have to teach in an early childhood setting, LE GASP! Wells, I'll hope to type soon now! kay, bye!
Labels:
holidays
,
life
,
music
,
prac
,
uni
About the girl
Desiree. 18. Australia.
As I stumble along the path that leads to a life with no regrets, I share my endeavors on this blog.
TWITTER
❤
TUMBLR
LISTS
111 Things to do in 1111 days
Affiliates
YOUR
SWEET
TOUCH
Buddies
Buddies
Buddies
Buddies
Buddies
Buddies
Buddies
Archive
Months
» November 2011
» May 2012
» September 2012
» October 2012
» February 2013
» March 2013
» April 2013
» May 2013
«
OLDER
»
Copyright ©. Layout by
Mocha
Frappes
♡
.
Please view with
Google Chrome
. Materials:
TFN
&
DRI
Inspired by:
Miu
and
Juliana
All rights reserved 2011 - Infinite.