<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1757287073264561665?origin\x3dhttp://ambiguous-soliloquy.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Quick! Quick! Friends!
Quick! Quick! Friends! was posted on: Thursday, 20 September 2012 @9:07:00 pm | 0 love

Some more quick updates of where I've been and what I've been up to. I got a job, I got highlights in my hair (which i kind of really hate right now by the way), and right now I'm getting through Friends. I'm up to season 3! hmmm what else what else? welps, get back to you guys later. PRAC TOMORROW!

Labels: , , , , , ,



About the girl
Desiree. 18. Australia.
As I stumble along the path that leads to a life with no regrets, I share my endeavors on this blog.

TWITTERTUMBLR

LISTS

111 Things to do in 1111 days

Affiliates

YOUR SWEET TOUCH

Buddies Buddies Buddies Buddies Buddies Buddies Buddies

Archive



« OLDER »


Copyright ©. Layout by MochaFrappes.
Please view with Google Chrome. Materials: TFN & DRI Inspired by: Miu and Juliana All rights reserved 2011 - Infinite.