The Children and the Lam
The Children and the Lam was posted on: Friday, 21 September 2012 @10:02:00 pm |
0 love
★
Prac was oh so very enjoyable. Maybe I'm being bias but I think the area I live in seriously produces the most amazing teachers and students. I hope people get my title, because that was my name today lolol, it was easier than saying my first name.
And today, I was given a belated (not so) surprise birthday party. Because the children were baking in the sandpit. haha
I have an insane headache right not and it's been on going for the past, at least 7 hours now. Why? Well the night before the last night i stayed up watching Friends. and I got up to that ep where Eddie, Chandler's flatmate refused to move out. Needless to say, i was thoroughly creeped out and had to watch another episode. Thus, this killer headache due to lack of sleep.
On another note since i forgot to mention it in my earlier posts, I -drum roll- am a member of a gym! Something I never thought I would say.
Another another another note, I want a tattoo but I keep chickening out because the only spot I really want this tattoo is on my wrist and I'm a bit hesitant on how it would reflect on my parents and my future working life since it is SO visible. It would be the word happiness in cursive font with a little anchor incorporated somewhere.
Photo from
Tuula
I wouldn't be ashamed on my tattoo, but I just don't want to cause any (extra) critical thinking towards the family from the reflection of my tattoo. There is another tattoo idea I like as well and it's a quote from The Perks of Being a Wallflower by Stephen Chbosky. But I don't really feel like I can relate to that quote yet no matter how beautiful the words and the tattoo is.
Photo from
Emma Watson's Twitter
I also so very much love the quote "mischief managed" from Harry Potter. but I have a good idea of when I will get that tattoo'ed and for now, it does not look like anytime soon.
Many thoughts, killer migraine and running man is out. Sweet. Guess I'm staying up late tonight, again. :D
Labels:
family
,
Friends(sitcom)
,
prac
,
sigh
,
tattoo
About the girl
Desiree. 18. Australia.
As I stumble along the path that leads to a life with no regrets, I share my endeavors on this blog.
TWITTER
❤
TUMBLR
LISTS
111 Things to do in 1111 days
Affiliates
YOUR
SWEET
TOUCH
Buddies
Buddies
Buddies
Buddies
Buddies
Buddies
Buddies
Archive
Months
» November 2011
» May 2012
» September 2012
» October 2012
» February 2013
» March 2013
» April 2013
» May 2013
«
OLDER
»
Copyright ©. Layout by
Mocha
Frappes
♡
.
Please view with
Google Chrome
. Materials:
TFN
&
DRI
Inspired by:
Miu
and
Juliana
All rights reserved 2011 - Infinite.