<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1757287073264561665?origin\x3dhttp://ambiguous-soliloquy.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Colour change conundrum
Colour change conundrum was posted on: Friday, 22 February 2013 @9:11:00 pm | 0 love

I forgot to mention it actually but last December I went and got my hair dip-dyed/ombred blonde. The picture shown below is the result of my hair being dyed again once over with Prettia dye in the colour Cassis Berry. Let me tell you know, Cassis berry will fade within 2 washes. Sure it left my hair a nicer looking ashier blonde in comparison to the orange mess that i had to tone twice a week but i had wanted my hair to stay the red/pinky/purple brown that it was dyed. So i tried again a month later with Antique Rose from the same line with the simple aim of getting the blonde into a darker colour. That was a few days ago.
Hair after Cassis Berry
Prettia, Antique Rose
Hair after Antique rose. (sorry i was too lazy to take another photo and this was the best one i have which really is about true to colour. (Maybe a tad bit darker)) - My sunnies are cool aren't they? -please ignore the mess of a mirror. That was the hair dying station and my mirror didn't fair too well with my flailing hands playing with the bubble that Prettia dye produces.

I LOVE MY HAIR AND I'M VERY GLAD IT IS NO LONGER BLONDE.

Labels: , , ,



About the girl
Desiree. 18. Australia.
As I stumble along the path that leads to a life with no regrets, I share my endeavors on this blog.

TWITTERTUMBLR

LISTS

111 Things to do in 1111 days

Affiliates

YOUR SWEET TOUCH

Buddies Buddies Buddies Buddies Buddies Buddies Buddies

Archive



« OLDER »


Copyright ©. Layout by MochaFrappes.
Please view with Google Chrome. Materials: TFN & DRI Inspired by: Miu and Juliana All rights reserved 2011 - Infinite.