<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1757287073264561665?origin\x3dhttp://ambiguous-soliloquy.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Fifty random facts (about me)
Fifty random facts (about me) was posted on: Saturday, 9 March 2013 @10:05:00 pm | 0 love

This seemed like something fun yet kind of productive thing to do whilst I procrastinated on my uni assignment. I'm 16% through! haha
  1. The quality of a clothing item will dictate whether or not I will wear it or not. I'm not talking about if it's  a high end brand or whatever, no, it's about how the material feels and whether or not you can see my undergarments through it (lol).
  2. I have this obsession with collecting items. Some examples include, books, jewellery, nail polish, shoes, scarves, wool, arts and crafts supplies, perfume oh gosh the list goes on
  3. No matter how much I like to think I am, I'm not incredibly tech savvy at all. I mean it really. 
  4. I also find it really difficult to keep up with acronyms. I can't even think of a newer acronym off the top of my head because I enjoy making up new sentences from the ones I come across, thus I lose the meaning and forget the word
  5. I have a shelf filled with empty notebooks because I don't have the heart to use them since they're really pretty and i might (keyword is the imaginary WILL) ruin them with a silly mistake. I guess another way i should be thinking is, I've personalised them with my atrocious handwriting and spelling
  6. My pinky on both hands does not reach the top crease line of the ring finger. Instead it is just about exactly half way between the top and middle crease line.
  7. My favourite books of all time are all books I read during childhood. The Laura Ingalls Wilder, Little house on the Prairie series, Enid Blyton The Far Away Tree series and the Circus series, L., Montgomery Anne of Green Gables series, Black Beauty, I want to go home, The Secret Garden and Little Women. I read all of these before the age of eleven (whatanerd).
  8. I cry VERY, VERY easily. 
  9. I used to not be able to look at someone straight into the eye without feeling confronted and even slightly teary. It was very difficult and it took a few years but I can now do that.
  10. I love exotic/slightly bizarre animals. Some examples will include, Elephants, rhinos, giraffes, hippos (their sweat is pink!), wombats (their poop is in a form of a cube! HOW COOL CAN THEY GET?), platypus, echidnas (their babies are called puggles!), pandas, sloths oh gosh. These animals, and others are incredible
  11. I may or may not think that kangaroos and koalas are overrated. (ithinktheyare)
  12. Horror movies will make me paranoid for months and years on end. And about 99% of the time, I'm not even actually watching. I'm generally the one hiding behind something. (I have only watched 2 in my life and that number is going to stay unchanging).
  13. Action movies scare me too... They're very... gory and violent
  14. I love sweet foody scents. That is all my candles and perfume consist of. Sugar and vanilla
  15. If I crave food, 95% of the time I am craving savoury foods
  16. Food I can't resist? Hot chips and packet potato chips
  17. My favourite food though is probably watermelon. Problem is, I only eat them during the summer. I have and will probably continue to maintain the belief that the watermelons in winter will taste like nothing anyway
  18. I find it very difficult to apologise. And when I do, I sound absolutely unfeeling even though I am genuinely sorry
  19. I also find it very difficult to express my love and gratitude towards my mum. (Now I just sound like a cold stony b*)
  20. I REALLY REALLY don't want be alone for the rest of my life (obviously, it's in the table of what humans need most).Whether it be with a companion of the animal or human kind.  Another way of putting it is, I'm scared I'm going to end up alone for the rest of my life.
  21. I have a back up plan. Think what you may, I am for real.
  22. I really dislike seeing split ends in my own hair. When I do see them I generally cut my hair within a fortnight
  23. I can put false eyelashes on someone else perfectly, but if I am to do it on my own eyes I'll screw up always, on the second eye
  24. It's incredibly ironic really but I generally do not find many babies cute on first instance. They have to grow on me.
  25. I do not like drinking cold water. I prefer to drink really hot water on a hot summers day
  26. I have the yellow rose from formal night back in 2011 taped onto my shelf
  27. Fanfiction are one of my guilty pleasures
  28. Over the years of I have contemplated the ideas of owning these animals as pets. A peacock, a pony and a pig... It's not like I'm even thinking of living on a farm...
  29. The one show I have been consistently watching for over 2 years now is Running Man. A korean variety show. I love it.
  30. I also love Big Bang Theory. And2Brokegirls.
  31. It was mentioned a few posts ago but I really really want a wrist tattoo but I'm afraid of the consequences which is why I'm willing to wait. A few years won't hurt if it's going to be there for my lifetime
  32. I want a belly button piercing. I'm just too wuss after hearing all these horror stories of infection. It's also because no matter what other people may think, my belly is not flat so I believe it'll look bad anyway
  33. My hair grows REALLY, REALLY slow. From what I'm seeing it's about half a centimetre a month... that sounds like fail HAHAHA
  34. I love the symbolic meanings of trees. They're also so incredibly aesthetically pleasing. Thus the tree wall decal on my wall, the 2 art prints of trees and the one oil painting all up hanging in my room
  35. A month before my school trip to Japan, the earthquake/tsunami (2011) struck. It was cancelled and I was devastated. For myself and for the country. Not a good formula
  36. I am Michael Kors watch bias. I love them. I have 2 so far. A gold chronograph and an oversized tortoise shell. Rose gold is next.
  37. Unless I really really love a movie, I don't like rewatching it 
  38. I had a bonsai plant called Nino... Key word is "had". It shrivelled and died while my family was overseas. I forgot to water him.
  39. Back in my last year of high school I had blood tests done which indicated myself with low white blood cells. I ended up going to a specialist, taking a few more blood test which showed no change. I was told that worse case scenario, if my white blood cells level did not rise I would have to go and get my bone marrow tested which would hurt A LOT. The next blood test my white blood cells were in the normal range. haha
  40. I don't know the genres of music which really just frustrates myself
  41. Another thing that frustrates me is my level of coordination. Or rather, UNcoordination. I can not control my arms along with my legs at the same time. It's so difficult. I've tried during those gym classes. I always lose it
  42. I am terrible at planks, sit ups and push ups. Terrible. I can not sit up even with someone holding me down
  43. I would like to take pole dancing lessons as a strengthening whole body thing
  44. I don't like winter very much at all. It gets too cold, the Australian Summer. I don't understand and can not even conceive colder weather. My bones ached so badly when I was in China
  45. I am that child of that generation who did not watch any of the normal tv shows that a child living in that era should have. Examples include Pokemon and Power rangers (?) I don't even know. I seriously think I might have lived under a rock
  46. On the same track, I didn't know much of the music and had to be educated on them. Nowadays I recognise the words and know the lyrics but ask me the artist or song title and I'll just give you a blank stare
  47. I have so many fashion rings but I don't wear them often because they look funny on my fingers. Or, my fingers just look plain funny. The base of my finger is thinner than the rest which looks strange
  48. I don't like sandwich/ maccas cheese very much. The ones that are in that plastic wrap. I prefer the slices that melt and bubble and have loads of butter in it
  49. I don't like ramen. Something about it is just... I can eat a few mouthfuls but afterwards it's just not fulfilling and incredibly tiresome
  50. Curry is the dish that will make me have more than one bowl of rice. Yes, I normally only have a bowl of rice that is 3/4 filled. With curry, Japanese curry that is, I can have up to 5 large bowls of rice with curry. So much yum. I love curry.
This was so much fun haha i spent two hours on this. oh dear

Labels: , , , , , , ,



About the girl
Desiree. 18. Australia.
As I stumble along the path that leads to a life with no regrets, I share my endeavors on this blog.

TWITTERTUMBLR

LISTS

111 Things to do in 1111 days

Affiliates

YOUR SWEET TOUCH

Buddies Buddies Buddies Buddies Buddies Buddies Buddies

Archive



« OLDER »


Copyright ©. Layout by MochaFrappes.
Please view with Google Chrome. Materials: TFN & DRI Inspired by: Miu and Juliana All rights reserved 2011 - Infinite.