<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1757287073264561665?origin\x3dhttp://ambiguous-soliloquy.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Of love and life
Of love and life was posted on: Sunday, 31 March 2013 @7:12:00 pm | 0 love

Some quick updates:

These peacock earrings are the biggest (and heaviest) ones I've worn in years. Mad love since they're so pretty but ouch my ears sting at the end of the day.

The Mamak Roti. Yum yum. I don't actually remember the proper name of it though.


Jason Mraz, LOVE Concert Tour.
Oh gosh when he came out it sounded like he was off his head but it was (once again) another enjoyable night.

Labels: , , , , , ,



About the girl
Desiree. 18. Australia.
As I stumble along the path that leads to a life with no regrets, I share my endeavors on this blog.

TWITTERTUMBLR

LISTS

111 Things to do in 1111 days

Affiliates

YOUR SWEET TOUCH

Buddies Buddies Buddies Buddies Buddies Buddies Buddies

Archive



« OLDER »


Copyright ©. Layout by MochaFrappes.
Please view with Google Chrome. Materials: TFN & DRI Inspired by: Miu and Juliana All rights reserved 2011 - Infinite.